Seasonal Water Services In Effect
With temperatures below freezing overnight, it's the time of the season for turning off the water until spring.
- The water services on campsites and within the loops will be shut off at 2:00PM on Monday September 24.
- Potable water remains available 24 hours a day at the lift station and Campers' Centre, all year long.
- Appropriate discounts will be applied, at the frontdesk, for guests that paid for specific sites with seasonal services, which are not available during their stay.
Campers' Centre Seasonal Hours
Our Campers' Centre, including the frontdesk staff and campers' store, will return to off-peak hours as of September 3rd.
- Off-Peak Hours: 9AM - 5PM
- Note: Access to the toiletes, showers, and potable water inside the Campers' Centre remain open 24 hours a day.
Mount Kidd RV Park & Campground
#1 Mountkidd Drive, Kananaskis AB
PO Box 1000
Canada T0L 2H0
Office Hours of Operation: Open Daily from 9:00AM to 5:00PM
If you'd like to contact our staff, please send emails to: email@example.com
For comments, questions, and/or online bookings topics, please send your emails to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the "more options" link in a map to see it full screen.