- Reservations can be made up to 90 days in advance of your arrival date.
- There is a limit of five campsite reservations per transaction.
- The maximum stay is twenty-one(21) consecutive nights.
- "SLIDING" (repeatedly advancing a campsite reservation beyond the 90 day window) is not permitted, as it circumvents the principle of fair access to all. Persons engaging in sliding may have their reservation cancelled.
To prevent "SLIDING" you cannot make changes to your reservation until your departure date falls within 90 days of today's date.
- No more than six people may occupy a campsite, unless they are all members of a single family unit.
- You may book only one camping accommodation unit per campsite at time of reservation. Additional units may be added at check-in. An additional camping fee is charged for additional accommodation units and/or tents on a campsite.
- There is a $12 non-refundable reservation fee per reserved campsite, and a $5 non-refundable change fee for any modifications to your reservation. Additionally, to prevent abuse, of the 90 day window, a 50% of price per-day-removed, non-refundable, change fee will be applied for reservation change(s) resulting in advancement of greater than one day from the original beginning of a reservation.
- If a cancellation is made more than 72 hours before check-in time of the scheduled arrival date, the standard camping fees will be refunded.
- If a cancellation is made less than 72 hours before check-in time of the scheduled arrival date, two nights camping fee will be forfeited. Any remaining camping fees will be refunded.
- Full pre-payment of all reservation charges and fees is required at time of reservation.
- Discounts, such as seniors discounts, cannot be processed when making reservations; applicable discounts are processed at check-in.
- Camping reservation holders are responsible for the actions of all camping party members and any visitors to their campsite.
- Guaranteed check-in time is 4 PM.
- Check-out time is 2 PM.
- Mount Kidd RV Park will not provide refunds for anything beyond our control; such as, but not limited to: inclement weather, family emergencies, evictions, environmental disasters, etc.
- Only the person whose name is on the reservation has access to change or cancel a reservation.
UNITS: All additional camping units receive a $10.00 discount per unit per night from the above rates.
TENTS: All additional tents including storage tents are subject to a $12.00 charge per night.
We allow 2 additional units, including RV’s, storage tents, and children's tents, to a maximum of 3 camping units in total per campsite. Additional units are paid for upon arrival of extra units. Absolutely no exceptions. Please ensure you book an adequate number of campsites.
Important: Any fees for additional units that remain unpaid at the time of departure will automatically be applied to the default credit card on file, or the credit card used to secure the reservation if no default credit card exists. You may request that additional unit fees are paid by other means (other credit card, cash, debit) prior to departure.